2 Days Mycenae & Epidaurus Tour (Argolis)
Discover the ancestral secrets of the Argolis region with a 2-day tour of Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplion.
Take a journey to Argolis on this 2-day tour and explore the region's rich history. Start your adventure with a drive along the scenic coastal roads of the Saronic Gulf for a visit to Corinth and its awe-inspiring canal, before proceeding to Mycenae, King Agamemnon's ancient city. There you can visit the ruins, including the Lion Gate, as well as Agamemnon's Tomb and Palace. Afterwards, you will depart for Nafplio, the first capital of modern Greece, where you will spend the night. Before returning to Athens, you will visit the ancient theater of Epidaurus and explore the Theater of Epidaurus, a monument to the arts. The famous 4th century amphitheater known worldwide for its acoustics.Starting point: 5, Georgiou Souri, Athens (G.O. Terminal) Starting time: 08:20
- Day 1 - Athens to Nafplion via Corinth & Mycenae
We will pick you up from select spots in Athens (departure at approx 8:45) and drive along the scenic coastal roads of the Saronic Gulf for a visit to Corinth, before proceeding to Mycenae. There you can visit the ruins, including the Lion Gate, Tomb of Agamemnon and Palace. Afterwards, depart via Argolis for Nafplio, where you will spend the night.
- Day 2 - Return to Athens
The morning is at your disposal to explore Nafplion, get mementos and photos or simply relax. After lunch, you will visit Epidaurus where you will explore the famous 4th century amphitheater known worldwide for its acoustics. Return to Athens in the evening (approx. 19:00).
Operated by G.O. Tours
- This tour includes a complimentary pick-up / drop-off service from your hotel or other predefined spots in Athens and surrounding areas. Maximum duration of this service to gather tour participants is approximately 1 hour. Thus, pick-up time may vary for each guest and will be provided during the booking process.
- Participants in this tour will have an afternoon and a morning free in order to see more of the picturesque town of Nauplion that the Venetians called "Naples of Greece".
- Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from G.O. terminal around 19:30 hrs
- The tour is usually bilingual, implemented in English and one additional language (French or Italian). For more information prior to booking, please contact us. Our agents will also inform you on the languages of the tour after booking.